Our Client-Centered Approach
BrokersRealty.com in Central Pennsylvania (Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, New Cumberland, Duncannon, Marysville, Lykens, Williamstown, Wiconisco, Halifax, and Millersburg) uses the latest technology to make your real estate transactions as easy as possible. Since we always put our customers above all things, we make it a point to meet your deadlines, provide extraordinary marketing, and contract service providers that you may need.
With more than 25 years of experience in the real estate industry, rest assured you’ll get a stress-free experience. We close deals for family homes, townhouses, condominiums, or investment properties.
Meet Barbara C. Kauffman, Realtor
Barbara attended Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC), taking up paralegalism and accounting. Her educational background has given her experience when it comes to contracts, business, marketing, and finance.
She has been engaged in the industry of real estate since 1990 with experience in new home construction, working with two builders and on a team that served more than 10 communities. Barbara has spent years negotiating deals with both home buyers and sellers. Her experience has made her knowledgeable about the local Pennsylvania market, including Cumberland, Dauphin, Perry, York, and Schuylkill counties.
Your Trusted Realtor
Ethical values such as honesty and integrity are important for Barbara whether in her business exploits or in personal endeavors. Her love for her family and friends is shown through her compassion for others.
Let Barbara use her years of experience, work ethic, wisdom, knowledge, integrity, and commitment to handle all your real estate concerns. She takes her time to get to know you and your needs to establish an excellent working relationship. Together, you will be able to make smart and informed decision.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Electronic Broker Price Opinions (eBPO)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Work and School Experience
1992 – Present Real Estate Sales Associate | BrokersRealty.com
- Representing buyers, sellers, new home construction firms, and investors
- Servicing clients for residential, multi-family, or commercial properties
1991 – 1992 Office Manager | Robert Homes
- Obtained real estate license while working for Robert Homes
- Held open houses for the builder
- Performed office duties such as helping buyers choose kitchens, siding, doors, and more
- Read plot plans and blueprints to order products and bid materials
1986 – 1991 Office Assistant | J.W. Mumper, Jr.
- Scheduled Work
- Bid Materials
- Entered Bids into Lotus
- Pre-Audited and Coded Invoices
- Job Cost Ledger
- General Ledger
- Statement of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Balanced Checkbook
- Prepared Payroll and Payroll Taxes
- Worked With Buyers to Choose Colors and Materials for Their Home
1985 – 2004 Certificate of Paralegalism | Harrisburg Area Community College
- Business Law I & II
- Legal Research and Writing
- Corporate Law
- Domestic Relations
- General Psychology
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Introduction of Paralegalism
- English 101 and 102
- Accounting Principles 101 and 102
- Intermediate Accounting 201 and 202
- Micro-Computer for Accounting
- Intro to Micro Computers
1992 Real Estate Salesperson License | Real Estate Institute
Obtained sales associate license for the state of Pennsylvania